PDA

View Full Version : Error Code Fiery x3eTY2

Custom Search

copydude
05-24-2010, 09:27 PM
Help... I have a C5500pro with the Fiery x3eTY2
Server type
N103rccs(65C-KM)

Until this morning all has been fine... I tried to print and I got faults, but I was talking to the server..
Using Command WorkStation I told the server to reboot..

It has not posted since.. I can no longer connect to the server..

I manually rebooted th fiery and the copier.. It is also not communicating with the copier

the LED display

goes to 75 freezes for a few (30ish) seconds then two more numbers.. until 96 at which time it displays FF (fault?)

Any suggestions?

copydude
05-24-2010, 09:41 PM
Nor Can I talk to the server Via HTML

Gamut
05-24-2010, 10:40 PM
If this an embedded fiery ie: strapped to back of m/c, they tend to suck dust, so gently vac out dust, and reboot.
Can take 30 mins to reboot!!

copydude
05-25-2010, 12:14 AM
teh one mounted on the back
it has been several hours.. :(

I will remove it and dust it

copydude
05-25-2010, 01:37 AM
okay.. I have removed it. and it wasn't too dusty, Took the cover off, all fans are functioning , hard drive is spinning, took off the vga port cover and the US covers, connected a key board , monitor and a mouse.. IT looks like the mother board is all good, loads stc.. starts windows xp .. that is where it crashes.. just starts loading and it hits the FF code.. blank screen... even tried to boot in VGA mode...
went into set-up not alot there,, didn't change anything.. there was a mod to load with default.. didn't choose that.. just escaped no changes...
this looks like the OS is not starting..

how would I deal with this?

slave it on my computer and ghost it?

connect a Sata disc drive and try to repair windows ?

try it the same on my computer .. as a primary and try a repair?

also, I see a ethernet plug on my copier, does this mean that is has a built in processor also?

Gamut
05-25-2010, 05:27 PM
Sounds like you need to reload Fiery system software, machine should have been supplied with CD, place disc in laptop and follow instructions, you will need a network cable.

iconzap
05-26-2010, 09:10 AM
yes, you have to reformat the fiery using the Fiery installer. you can place the cd on the cd drive on your laptop. turn off the fiery, set the switch to service mode in the fiery. or follow on screen instruction using the software. or try to connect to the fiery using the remote desktop from your pc. restart the fiery software.

copydude
05-26-2010, 02:40 PM
My experience with KM corp has been an utter failure, and they did not supply the CD only the Document side... My local reps, training and technical support was such that the technician praised my for my brilliance, I had to troubleshoot most problems for him, and forget the billing when you own multiple machines.. in the end I had to fire them and do my own maintenance, and until now I have done fairly well. If any of you are of mind to burn me a copy and ship it to me I will gladly pay the next days postage. just PM me the specs.
Karl

Setright
05-27-2010, 07:57 AM
You can load (re-load) firmware using a minimum 5GB USB key. This sidesteps the need for communication via the network port.

Having seen these controllers crash for no apparent reason many times, I would chose a firmware re-load to start with.

copydude
05-27-2010, 12:59 PM
that is great, I can easly accomplish this once I have the software, I have several +5gb flash drives,,,the problem remains that I don't have the software, a downloadable version, a ftp or the CD would be great... If you are using a flash drive then you must have pulled it from somewhere... or can you ftp it?
my personal email is
karl@copiesandmore.biz
any help is appreciated

copydude
06-04-2010, 10:54 PM
Thanks to Neil and his Iso's I was able to get it reloaded and Upgraded! Now awaiting Toner :( (Tuesday) anyone know how to bypass the Need toner light so I can at least scan? Also the dates and what no are out of wack.. do I just hook up a monitor and keyboard and go in and make the changes.. the interface with the copier is limiting!

Biggaz
08-04-2011, 04:18 PM
I have exactly the same problem as copydude. I have the disk for the ethernet install but I cannot get it to start, it says I have to move the dip switches to service but I cannot find these switches any where. with the case open there are a few jumper connections at the bottom of the board but I would be a fool to change them without know exatcly what they are.

If anyone can help with files for the usb installer or help me with setting up the ethernet install I would be really greatful.

Biggaz
08-05-2011, 07:05 AM
I found the service manual on another post and it pointed out where they were. (on the top next to the Number display, under a cleverly coloured bit of camouflage tape!)

The install all went fine and we are back up and running!

Moosi
01-05-2019, 08:21 PM
I have the same Problems. Can please someone help me with the Software.

thx a lot

Synthohol
01-05-2019, 09:25 PM
easy install. i do by lan cable.
i open the .ISO with a virtual DVD (powerISO) app, flip the 2 switches on the fiery, plug the lan cable to my laptop and the copier port and run the install from the "DVD"
simple. as long as the HDD is good it works every time.

Moosi
01-06-2019, 09:45 AM
Thx for your help. I can‘t find my dvds. Can you help me with the Software? A diwnloadlink would be great.

Synthohol
01-07-2019, 01:11 AM
Can you help me with the Software? A download link would be great.
not to sound like a dick but a donation to this site would also be great ;)

the Fiery is an IC-??

Custom Search