PDA

View Full Version : NEC IT3530 or Bizhub 350 Scan to PC/Email Setup without Web Image Monitor

Custom Search

Solotime
07-15-2010, 01:50 AM
OK as the subject says I have a customer to wants to use their IT3530 for scanning. Scan to File or Email does not matter. I have read a few posts here that give great step by step instructions on how to set this up. Problem is they all say to log onto the copier using the IP address and pull up the web image monitor. I can not do this. I beleive it has the issue with needing the firmware updated because I can not access the web image monitor.....it just says page not found. Could be their network security as I have been told that they have "quite a bit" of security. Anyhew I have also seen posts where scanning was set up and working even tho the person could not access the copier via the IP. The machine is printing fine and I can ping the PC's IP's from the copier so I think I am most of the way there.
So, can anyone give me a step by step to setup scan to PC or Email on this machine considering my circumstances.
Thanks for the patience,

RRodgers
07-15-2010, 01:53 AM
Try using Fire Fox to connect to the Konica's web page, as I've seen IE usually has a hard time and will not work (something to do with .NET I think) Or you can try Opera's web browser.

Solotime
07-15-2010, 02:15 AM
Thanks but not possible. This is a 2 person law office who will not want to change their browser.

RRodgers
07-15-2010, 02:39 PM
Thanks but not possible. This is a 2 person law office who will not want to change their browser.
Use your laptop and a crossover cable.

Custom Search