PDA

View Full Version : Drum Removal for Ricoh Aficio 700

Custom Search

CopiersPlusWW7365
05-28-2007, 09:39 PM
Hi Well I don't know about anyone else but, I haven't got a reply from the free service manuel GUY, so I felt does anyone have a PDF file they could email me for a Ricoh Aficio 700 , I like to remove the drum and it seems I amy have to remove the toner, developer assembly: here's my email: e.stodolski@snet.net
or any help would be appreciated.

issahodeh
06-08-2007, 07:29 AM
6.5 DRUM UNIT

6.5.1 DRUM UNIT REMOVAL AND DRUM REPLACEMENT

1. Take out the development unit. (Refer to Development Unit Removal.)
2. Lower the transfer belt unit.
3. Take out the drum unit by holding the knob [A].

NOTE: 1) Cover the drum unit with a sheet of paper to protect it from light
when the drum unit is left outside the machine for servicing.
2) Do not touch the drum surface with bare hands.

Scott_Lewis
06-13-2007, 04:55 AM
Hi Well I don't know about anyone else but, I haven't got a reply from the free service manuel GUY, so I felt does anyone have a PDF file they could email me for a Ricoh Aficio 700 , I like to remove the drum and it seems I amy have to remove the toner, developer assembly: here's my email: e.stodolski@snet.net
or any help would be appreciated.

Sorry, don't do manuals.

But, you are pretty close already.

You need to swing the toner hopper out of the way. Been awhile since my last service on one..... Open the door all the way to the side (release plastic catch), pull cover off of toner assy, one screw of release hopper assy (bottom of assy, I think), swing unit out of the way, unplug two connectors of developer, unlatch toner tube, couple of screws and pull dev unit out, drop the transfer belt, remove black knob, couple of screws and the PC comes out.

But, you are just getting started. Clean, replace parts a.r., replace developer if needed, prelubricate, reassemble clear counters and calibration.

mrvibe
06-29-2007, 05:58 AM
here ya go dude,
1)unplug the toner hopper,
2)remove it from its hinge, be careful not to crack the covers
3)lower the transfer and unplug the developer and remove DV unit
4)remove the corona unit, (you wanna get it out your way)
5)unscrew the black knob,counter clockwise (it strips easily not to worry as long as you have crazy glue & the brass fitting did come out)
6)remove the bearing fitted on the shaft then remove drum unit

and yur done!

Custom Search