PDA

View Full Version : error code SC29-11

Custom Search

wolekraft
07-24-2010, 02:39 PM
I open up my copier with this error code SC29-11.
What do I do?

Stirton.M
07-24-2010, 06:12 PM
Call your service rep

or if you want an answer here

Give us more information

Like what kind of machine you have

wolekraft
07-24-2010, 06:37 PM
Sorry about that.
I have Bizhub C500 with this error code SC29-11, the 100,000 maintenance service was done only yesterday with new developer, cleaning blade, rollers etc.
I shut down the system and back on again with another service code SC34-01
This is getting confusing after spending $1000s to get this machine back in good color shape!
Somebody help!

Stirton.M
07-24-2010, 06:53 PM
Drum potential sensor for yellow is out of spec.

See first attachment for adjustment. If that does not correct the problem then the following will be the next steps.

Simple fixes might be simply pulling out the process unit and reseating firmly. Sometimes it might be the connection.

However, if that fails to fix it, the potential sensor may be defective and need to be replaced. See second image for where.

This should be dealt with by the service technician who did your PM, something they did was the cause, specifically the fuser code.

HORSE
07-25-2010, 03:08 AM
Sometimes you if you get toner in the little hole of the Pot Sensor they can give that fault, but since its a C500 more than likely the sensor is just faulty as this is quite common on this model.

As a rule I make sure I switch the machine off before I push the process unit in to avoid this fault.

kan
07-25-2010, 04:16 AM
DP sensors on these machines are same for all colors. Try and switch them around and see if the error code change, this will confirm a band DP sensor

wolekraft
07-25-2010, 05:35 AM
i thank you all for your input, the tech came and did almost every suggestion to the problem and the machine is up and running now, although I bumped to the poor color quality after developer unit assembly.
i hope a proper calibration will make me happy.

Custom Search