PDA

View Full Version : i search firmware for 35C-4

Custom Search

neunelf
07-29-2010, 02:31 PM
hi
i have an océ CS193 and i search for this machine the right firmware.
when i try the firmware from Bizhub C353 or Ineo+353 i become the screen: "Invalid card" but thats my normal firmware card with 128MB with FAT formatted und that runs normally.:(

any idea or help to upgrade with CF-Card successfull?

greets

ps: i want to upgrade because i have the code "C-C164" wrong firmware because i have changed the mfp-board.

RRodgers
07-29-2010, 03:25 PM
I become myself and use a scandisk 256 card, and it becomes working all the way. :)

neunelf
07-29-2010, 03:42 PM
thanks, but this helps me less :p

i search the complet firmware for updating with cygwin or Firmware Imaging Toolkit. i don' know what produce this mistake, it can be only the firmware self then the card run of another machine.

:confused:

Stirton.M
07-29-2010, 11:41 PM
You formatted the card, which is a no-no. You should never format the card, let firmware imaging toolkit do that for you.

Unfortunately, your card may not be recoverable. There is mention in another thread on recovering the CF card from a basic format by using a binary edit program to upload a known good flash card with any flash data for the KM machine on it to the damaged card. I have yet to try this, so I cannot independently confirm if this will work, but it may be worth a try for you.

RRodgers
07-30-2010, 02:32 AM
Ohhh... you are talking about the OLD cards? the old PCMCIA cards?

neunelf
07-30-2010, 07:45 AM

with unformatted cf-card and Firmware imaging toolkit . . . :confused:

Custom Search