PDA

View Full Version : Dead Machine S450 Ikon system software

Custom Search

ESA
08-17-2010, 06:19 PM
I am sure the question has been asked before but I need to get my hands on a copy (or original) system and user software for a Fiery C450 (Ikon model). My KM version as I learned all too quickly doesn't talk to well with this (Ikon) Fiery. Needless to say I am SOL at this point without a CD/DVD. Any help here folks?

JustManuals
08-17-2010, 10:38 PM
You're still SOL. You won't get it here.

ESA
08-17-2010, 11:00 PM
Thanks for the positive thoughts, but that wasn't the question. I am looking a source. Am sure someone knows someone. Else this networking wouldn't work.

KenB
08-18-2010, 12:59 AM
Silly question, but have you tried contacting your local IKON office?

ESA
08-18-2010, 01:34 AM
Is there anyone left there?? All my friends got smoked there at least a year ago when Ricoh took over. Ikon machines are coming in to warehouses. However they always forget the software. Really every machine ships with it. My client pick up one machine with external RIP electrical storm takes out the OS (even with copier surge protector). I have my KM system but it is going to fly. There is a different file or files that defines them. The machines are identical. I know someone can pull it or have it listed for sale faster than any dealer and at a fair market value sale. So basically I am looking to the people that I know will have the likely answers.

Custom Search