PDA

View Full Version : C-2551 Konica Bizhub C250

Custom Search

Dave10
08-24-2010, 07:09 PM
We are having an issue with a C250. About 2 weeks ago, the customer called with a C-2551. We have seen this many times when the toner has just been replaced, and I went down and shook up the toner and let it cycle a few times and it went away. Then, a few days ago, it did it acain, C2551 and this time it would not reset. We took out the toner drive assy and checked it over and swapped the 2 motors, hoping the problem would follow the motor and we could replace the drive assy. No dice. Two days later, C2551. We have tried 3 Cyan Image units, and each one was good at the beginning, but a few days later when we checked them out, they were locked up, as if they were overstuffed with toner. Anyone seen this before? If so, any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Konica_jr
08-24-2010, 08:30 PM
Hi
got it on a C252 ( with yellow )and it was the PWB-M (mechanical board)board just next the main power board, don't forget to rewrite the printer firmware after change it !

Sorry for my poor English,

hope it will help you !

pepper38_cnd
08-25-2010, 11:30 AM
The toner delivery tube is clogged remove the exit tray the toner cartridge and the IU and vacuum out the delivery tube. If your toner was in for very long in this condition the auger in side the toner is probably damaged so install a new toner after cleaning tube.

Dave10
08-25-2010, 02:16 PM
We were leaning toward the PWB-M, but will also look at the toner tube. I believe my guy already cleaned it out, but will confirm. Thanks. Will post when we know for sure.

jma676
08-31-2010, 04:29 PM
We are having an issue with a C250. About 2 weeks ago, the customer called with a C-2551. We have seen this many times when the toner has just been replaced, and I went down and shook up the toner and let it cycle a few times and it went away. Then, a few days ago, it did it acain, C2551 and this time it would not reset. We took out the toner drive assy and checked it over and swapped the 2 motors, hoping the problem would follow the motor and we could replace the drive assy. No dice. Two days later, C2551. We have tried 3 Cyan Image units, and each one was good at the beginning, but a few days later when we checked them out, they were locked up, as if they were overstuffed with toner. Anyone seen this before? If so, any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

C2551 = Abnormally low toner density detected Cyan (TCR Sensor)

Dave10
09-01-2010, 06:00 PM
C2551 = Abnormally low toner density detected Cyan (TCR Sensor)
we've tried different cyan IU's in the machine yet we get the same code. The TCR sensor is located in each of the IU's correct? So swapping the IU's out and getting the same code would eliminate the IU's being the problem. Any suggestions?

jma676
09-01-2010, 06:38 PM
Should first check if the density of toner is low, in service mode, or restart the SC Code opening and closing the door again, the machine tried to restore the density of toner.

All this is possible if you already reviewed that has nothing impermissible contacts of connectors and other parts of the IU. Just replace the unit by Original Cyan or any unit that you check this in good condition.

Stirton.M
09-02-2010, 06:23 PM
Though I think the problem has been fixed now by KM, there is a possibility that the toner bottle itself may be the problem. An easy look and easy fix. New bottles when inserted into the machine, the cover for the toner feed hole should move to open the hole. There is a clear mylar seal that should peel back with the cover. In the past, this seal was not peeling back as it should, blocking the toner from leaving the bottle and filling the IU.

jma676
09-02-2010, 06:41 PM
Stirt OK this is obvious, the first thing I must mention is this, just to make clear certain steps.
Clarifies that toner cartridge in this case has no sensor, only based on statistical percentage of consumption.
If the toner consumption is abnormal is also a problem.

Dave10
09-02-2010, 10:38 PM
To follow up, we are still stumped here. As I said before, we have tried multiple Cyan I.U.s in this thing, and after a while, each one locks up, as if it is OVERFULL. We brought one in and took it apart to check it out and it is not only full, it is overfull. It was packed right up to above the edge of the mag roller and didn't want to turn. Also, we confirmed that the toner feed motors were turning. The tube IS NOT clogged. We sent the PWB-M in for repair and were told it checked out good. Konica had a help-desk entry about the power supply being the culprit, so we sent it in and it also checked out good. We are sort of up a stump. If anyone has any more ideas, PLEASE help. Thanks.

Cantechman
09-03-2010, 12:45 AM
These are all the possible problems...

Imaging Unit /C
Toner Supply Motor C/K (M6)
Mechanical Control Board (PWB-M)
MFP Control Board (PWB-MFP

jma676
09-03-2010, 12:51 AM
To follow up, we are still stumped here. As I said before, we have tried multiple Cyan I.U.s in this thing, and after a while, each one locks up, as if it is OVERFULL. We brought one in and took it apart to check it out and it is not only full, it is overfull. It was packed right up to above the edge of the mag roller and didn't want to turn. Also, we confirmed that the toner feed motors were turning. The tube IS NOT clogged. We sent the PWB-M in for repair and were told it checked out good. Konica had a help-desk entry about the power supply being the culprit, so we sent it in and it also checked out good. We are sort of up a stump. If anyone has any more ideas, PLEASE help. Thanks.

Just review the units are correct, if you must replace them with new, or if you have some reset units, these units are the same ones that usually cause these types of problems. If you use reset units, is proved necessary to know how is the performance of image stabilization control.

C2551 Abnormally low toner density detected Cyan TCR Sensor.
• TC ratio in the developing machine, which is
determined by Toner replenishing amount control
mechanism, is 5 % or less for a given number of
times consecutively.

C2559 Cyan TCR Sensor adjustment failure.
• TCR Sensor automatic adjustment does not function
properly, failing to adjust to an appropriate
value.

Should first check if the density of toner is low, in service mode, or restart the SC Code opening and closing the door again, the machine tried to restore the density of toner.

All this is possible if you already reviewed that has nothing impermissible contacts of connectors and other parts of the IU. Just replace the unit by Original Cyan or any unit that you check this in good condition.

OK this is obvious, the first thing I must mention is this, just to make clear certain steps.
Clarifies that toner cartridge in this case has no sensor, only based on statistical percentage of consumption.

ineo+6501
09-03-2010, 08:46 AM
Just review the units are correct, if you must replace them with new, or if you have some reset units, these units are the same ones that usually cause these types of problems. If you use reset units, is proved necessary to know how is the performance of image stabilization control.

C2551 Abnormally low toner density detected Cyan TCR Sensor.
• TC ratio in the developing machine, which is
determined by Toner replenishing amount control
mechanism, is 5 % or less for a given number of
times consecutively.

C2559 Cyan TCR Sensor adjustment failure.
• TCR Sensor automatic adjustment does not function
properly, failing to adjust to an appropriate
value.

OK this is obvious, the first thing I must mention is this, just to make clear certain steps.

Dear dear dear, this guy cracks me up

Chromatik
09-03-2010, 10:56 AM
Cracks? Looped!*

jma676
09-03-2010, 11:14 AM
Next week, we talked*

Custom Search