PDA

View Full Version : Questions about Konica Minolta bizhub 352c

Custom Search

aaahmmm
08-26-2010, 07:59 AM
Dear all,
Am going to have Konica Minolta bizhub 352c , I need practical information about this machine.
What are the advantages of this machine?
What are the disadvantages of this machine?
Image quality ?
Actual yield of the ink cartridges ?
Actual yield of the IU ?
Actual yield of the transfer belt ?
Actual yield of the fuser ?
What is the most consumed parts ?
What about resetting chips ?
Is the image unit on part or I can disassembly and replace the defect part only ( brush , blade ) ?
Same question about transfer belt and fuser ?
You help is appreciated
Thank you

Stirton.M
08-26-2010, 12:17 PM
http://konicaminolta.ca/pdf/bizhubC352_brochuret_V2.pdf

These machines are pretty decent machines. Not the best KM has to offer, at least, not relative to what is currently being provided. But they were pretty decent machines when they came out.

Disadvantage? Dunno. This is relative, which without knowing what you are referencing to, is difficult to say.

Capabilities and such... Konica Minolta Knowlegebase (http://207.194.48.151/intranet2/browse.php?sess=0&parent=4960&expand=1&order=name&sortname=ASC)

Parts usage depends on what you are printing. Every user is different. If you are printing photos or text, it depends on overall coverage. Toner 12K for colour, 24K black.

Fuser and transfer belt are not serviceable. Nor are the IUs, though some here have tried, with mixed results. I do not recommend this personally. This also goes with reset chips. Typical yield is 45K colour, 70K black. Most IUs will not make it through double life without suffering significant quality drop. Transfer belt can be reset at least once, maybe twice though again, quality may suffer significantly if reset more than once. Again, subjective to actual use. Transfer belt typical 120K and fuser typical 300K. Again, depends on actual usage and paper quality.

Pickup, feed and separation rollers are replaced fairly often. Again, this is subjective. The better the paper quality, the longer the rollers will last. Transport rollers are rated for the life of the machine, periodically need to be cleaned with suitable rubber cleaner.

If you are thinking of purchasing, I would highly recommend you get a service contract. It will cover ALL consumables, toner is extra based on usage.

aaahmmm
08-28-2010, 07:57 AM
thank you for this valuable information

Custom Search