PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub 361 NVRAM reset

Custom Search

iamthecage
09-23-2010, 07:58 PM
What is the procedure to do an NVRAM reset on a 361?

I know the older procedure starts with DipSW 31-0, but it seems to be different on this model.

Konica_jr
09-23-2010, 08:34 PM
Hi,
why do you want to do this ?

RRodgers
09-23-2010, 09:22 PM
What is the procedure to do an NVRAM reset on a 361?

I know the older procedure starts with DipSW 31-0, but it seems to be different on this model.

You'll need the file to write to a cf card. Then boot the cf card and run it. Honestly, don't do it. You probably don't have the set up instructions to reinstall the machine and you'll end up with a brick.

marco1508
09-30-2010, 04:16 AM
this procedure no apply for this model, you need rewrite the data in the flash memory, I have the service manual and the software, ensamblerman@gmail.com

TheOwl
09-30-2010, 04:33 AM
Again, why do you need to reset the NVRAM?

There are many good reasons why you wouldn't want to reset the NVRAM. The biggest one is that you will lose your counters and meter readings. What good is service history on a machine if you don't have those? As it stands, Konica Minolta are extremely strict on whoand why they release new NVRAM chips to as resetting the meter count on a copier is illegal in alot of countries.

madboy
01-16-2013, 05:19 PM
Hello,

I've seen forum copytech you know Reset the NVRAM on this machine, I get many errors concerning this and I would like to show me the steps to reset it to factory.

a greeting

Custom Search