PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous konica 7165

Custom Search

technician
10-02-2010, 10:44 PM
Hello Every body

I am facing a problem in konica 7165.
The toner cannot feed in the developer unit autonatically.
we test the toner motor and toner suuply by the test mode code. Both work perfectely.
I am check develpor unit , developer and whole toner section but the machine show same status.
copy result is very light.

Please help me and give me usefull solution. I am very thank full to all of you.

Thanks again

jrf
10-03-2010, 10:47 PM
Have you removed and checked the gears at the back of toner supply unit.Also check gears on back of dev unit

technician
10-04-2010, 04:36 PM
I am change the complete Hooper unit and developer unit. but problem still.

Cleveland Tech
10-06-2010, 04:02 AM
almost sounds like your Developer is shot, I would try replacing the powder, and also check the laser settings, if the lasers are too dark it will undertone the powder. how does it look on the drum, it may be a transfer problem, possible bad carona wires, and possible toner density control board. good luck

slybot
10-06-2010, 05:33 AM
if this machine has got an ATDC sensor that looks at the drum, there might be a buildup of toner on this and giving the m/c false readings toner wise. not familiar with this model, but you never know.

Downunder
10-07-2010, 10:04 AM
JRF is probably right the gears at the rear of the toner mechanism at the rear of the machine might be bad. What is the counter on the developer. Have you checked the drum sensor board.

bladerex
10-19-2010, 06:23 PM
Have you check DID YOU REALLY have a toner issue. Remove the Dev Box and tоuch the magnetic roller with finger. did you get dirty with toner, if you are the problem isn't in the toner supply.
Try to add some toner directly in the DB. Are the copy better? If it is - there is a toner issue.

Custom Search