PDA

View Full Version : I need fiery s300 system software CD version 1.1, user software CD Ver. 1.1 for C500

Custom Search

Leonard
10-03-2010, 08:17 AM
Hi,
I had bought 2nd hand Fiery IP-901s300. And this time i got problame with the server (fiery s300). When i bought, the cd's not come together. Anybody can help me? I need the cd's, i will paying for cd's if anybody can sent copy or origin cd's, like System Software CD Version 1.1, User Software CD ver 1.1, clone disc for s300, diagnostics cd for s300.
And i need cable from Fiery to printer KM C500 pro, Imaging Printing Board (located in backside of Printer C500), Video Interface (located in Fiery IP901).
Thanks before, please if any help can contact to my email: leonid_primakov@yahoo.com

Regards,

Leonard
Jakarta, Indonesia

KenB
10-03-2010, 10:58 PM
Even if you can get the software at a reasonable cost, the hardware (both cards and the video cable) will cost thousands of dollars, all with no guarantee that the RIP even works.

Keep in mind that the heart of the RIP, especially the card that goes in it, is the heart of the entire system. The PC that it resides in is just that - a moderately powered PC.

Unless you can get a really incredible deal, are you sure that you really want to go through with this?

Stirton.M
10-04-2010, 09:52 AM
Contact your nearest KM technical support for assistance.

As KenB mentioned, this could cost you a lot.

Custom Search