PDA

View Full Version : Kyocera 3060 setting tray for fax

Custom Search

wellconnected
10-22-2010, 02:08 AM
Having checked the manuals i am unable to find how to set a tray for incoming faxes can anybody help:confused:

tmaged
10-22-2010, 03:14 AM
You can only select media type & not specific tray. If you're talking output tray, you can specify it.

wellconnected
10-22-2010, 03:24 AM
Thanks for that Tony
I can assume that you must set a tray to a paper type ie: coloured paper and then select coloured paper for your faxes is that right ?

tmaged
10-22-2010, 03:26 AM
You are correct. I thought there was a setting that you could tell it to use the bypass. It's 9:30pm here, so I don't have a machine.

wellconnected
10-22-2010, 04:03 AM
yeah there is a setting for mp tray
setting tray to coloured paper and then setting fax to coloured paper tray works fine

thanks again

blackcat4866
10-22-2010, 02:58 PM
These setting choices also solve another problem. Since the fax (with original settings) will continue to print on whatever paper is available, I've heard customers complain about faxes on legal size, ledger size, ... whatever is available. With the setting you have chosen you will get a Paper Empty indication when the tray with the appropriate media setting is empty. You just need to educate the enduser to notice "Load Colored Paper." and not just add more paper to the other trays.

I've got several machine set up this way. It works fine. =^..^=

Custom Search