PDA

View Full Version : Lost password of service mode og DI 3510

Custom Search

xmasvn
11-22-2010, 09:50 AM
Hi all, i have one DI 3510 but i lost the password come in service mode, any one know how to reset as well go through this to service mode, i have try to search all forum and follow all the guide of members but i can't go to service mode

1 go stop 00 stop 0 C , and enter 00000000 -88888888-..... but can't go in service mode

any one help me thanks alot

xmasvn
11-24-2010, 01:31 AM
any one know how to do it , help me please ..!

nmfaxman
11-24-2010, 02:16 AM
It is stop 00 stop 0 1.
Try password of 12345678.

I would have to look up the full reset, but that is last resort fix.

racosta
11-24-2010, 05:27 PM
Yes it is "Stop 00 Stop O 1" and then all zeros. That should get you into tech rep mode.

xmasvn
11-25-2010, 03:19 AM
thanks all of my man but

i have been try all that ways but this can't accept to this rep mode so that why i come here to ask this, because i had search in this forum and follow all the ways they guide but i can't do it

any one have idea about this

thanks,

xmasvn
11-29-2010, 09:27 AM
any one have idea how to reset that one, i thing that should be have solution for this some time the guy they set this pass have accident or some thing like this lost the pass of this machine, so this gone follow this guys...??? and through away this one

907tec
11-29-2010, 07:52 PM
I can't remember for sure, but I believe I had this problem before. It was either on the 2510-series, or on the biz250/350 series. Anyways...NVRAM. One of my customer's machines would not accept the service password, no matter what we tried. After talking to some guru's, I learned that there is a known problem involving corrupted NVRAM scrambling the service code.

Only known fix: replace NVRAM. I was lucky enough to have a spare/compatible NVRAM from a parts-machine. Installing the new NVRAM fixed the problem immediately. I know it's not an ideal fix, but if you have a few more of these machines you could try swapping NVRAMs to diagnose.

minimerlin
11-29-2010, 07:54 PM
any one have idea how to reset that one, i thing that should be have solution for this some time the guy they set this pass have accident or some thing like this lost the pass of this machine, so this gone follow this guys...??? and through away this oneIf you do not have the engineers pass code it will be impossible to get into the service mode. On training course we were warned that if a code had been changed and then forgotten/lost ...a new control pwb would be needed!

brent
11-30-2010, 04:12 AM
you mentioned that you would hit s 00 s 0 1. dumb question but are you hitting utility meter count. then s00s01? I am pretty sure those have to be hit first... let us know

brent

racosta
11-30-2010, 02:31 PM
Yes Brent is correct First step is press Utility then meter count then stop 00 top 0 1 then when the window opens enter all zeros then you should be in service mode.

brent
11-30-2010, 02:43 PM
this could be an easy problem. just enter the service codes we talked about. it still may not work. but ther is no way to enter the service mode without entering it properly....

xmasvn
12-01-2010, 02:38 AM
Yes Brent is correct First step is press Utility then meter count then stop 00 top 0 1 then when the window opens enter all zeros then you should be in service mode.

yes ofcouse i following that way , but i on the pass admin i have been in put all 8s 0 and then 12345678 and then 8s 8 ... but i can't go in the service mode because, i think that function not good for customer as well tech for example if the tech want to off this company so they set pass all machine they have been service and then he gone so company how to continue service this machine, and customer will lose some money to take over this problem, that right

racosta
12-01-2010, 03:51 PM
Yes Brent is correct First step is press Utility then meter count then stop 00 top 0 1 then when the window opens enter all zeros then on the top right hand corner of the screen not he control panel press enter or end then you should be in service mode. Sorry I missed a step there for you. Try this........

xmasvn
12-06-2010, 08:59 AM
i try everything i can but can't get into service mode

907tec
12-06-2010, 08:30 PM
Did you try swapping the NVRAM? I'm telling you, if none of these other methods works, it is likely NVRAM failure. Swap NVRAM from another machine to test.

xmasvn
12-07-2010, 02:03 AM
if you swap NVRAM that ok or not but how can you reset the CE pass because on service book it asking to replace new MasterBoard but still keep the old EEPROM (IC3A) so i think the main key in that rom so if we can copy this rom form another one with default pass so that we can use like normal but why Minolta request change new one MasterBoard , but actually i would like to looking another way simple more than that way

below that how to replace new master board

Darren King
12-07-2010, 08:47 PM
Try not entering anything and touch enter. I have had a few of these machines that didn't require a password.
Hope this helps
Darren

brent
12-07-2010, 10:16 PM
just thought about this, do you by chance have a nec badged machine looks like a minolta di 3510. they are a whole different animal if you are trying to enter the service mode. I have one in my field. and it is a complete bugger to enter. can you confirm if you have a minolta or a nec?

brent

racosta
12-08-2010, 01:53 AM
Brent you are so rite! Xmasvn if it is a NEC version of this box there are two ways to enter service mode. FIRST WAY...... Utility, Access, press * (asterisk) 4 times, Utility, Utility , Maintance then Service mode. The Second WAY is Access, Account, * (asterisk) 4 times, the light will start flashing, Utility, User management, Service mode. Give this a try and let us know.

xmasvn
12-08-2010, 09:34 AM
i not understand what it the NEC version ...???

i will try that way you tell me and will report

thanks all of you, my man

kingpd@businessprints.net
12-08-2010, 12:27 PM
Yeah, let us know. NEC machines, some have three ways to enter service modes, and depending on what you need to do. I should have a manual...pm me if you need one.

Most parts and things are the same, but some models differ things like gears or toners obviously so you have to get NEC branded things.

xmasvn
12-15-2010, 06:44 AM
first of all thanks all of your have been help me. I try every think i can but can't pass through the service mode, very bad result , all most Minolta have this problem, if technical set pass this machine gone follow him , the customer no choice they must be use the service of this guy event they service very bad

brent
12-15-2010, 03:09 PM
out of curiosity. what was the original problem with this machine? we know you couldnt' get into the service mode. but what was the problem. we tried to help you to get into the service mode. I really doubt that the solution was not covered here with all the help from the members.

brent

xmasvn
12-16-2010, 07:51 AM
i have replace new drum+clean blade + dv so i want auto adj dv but without go into service mode so how come i adj as well reset the counter drum

Custom Search