PDA

View Full Version : Wanted analogue color photocopier ricoh nc100 nc305 or similar

Custom Search

elcidsfilms
11-27-2010, 11:21 PM
want an analogue colou photocopier that is similar to the ricoh nc100, price no problem,
can you help

thanks

tinnyjay
11-27-2010, 11:27 PM
want an analogue colou photocopier that is similar to the ricoh nc100, price no problem,
can you help

thanks

Why dont use a digital one that on printing it prints also date of printing,serial of machine and time of printing.
:)

elcidsfilms
11-28-2010, 11:17 AM
Why dont use a digital one that on printing it prints also date of printing,serial of machine and time of printing.
:)

I need to transfer the copies on to wood, my old ricoh nc 100 analogue uses non
waxed toner, that means the colour transfers clearly, modern digital copiers have a
different toner which spreads the colour when i transfer on to wood, as I have found many web sites still selling the non waxed toner for ricoh nc100 and similar models it stands to reason there are still people out there with these photocopiers, I've been trying to find one or for sale or someone who can photocopy my work for me obviously I'm happy to pay even 2 Euro per copy plus postage. I hope someone might have a contact.

Custom Search