PDA

View Full Version : Stuck on "Now Warming Up"

Custom Search

xxxbambixxx
12-03-2010, 11:41 PM
Our secondhand bizhub 250 is stuck on "Now Warming Up".
Turning it off and on won't work.

Before this problem occured, there was a paper jam in the first tray but we couldn't find anything so we did a trouble reset and that's when the "Now Warming Up" message occurred and hasn't gone away since.

Please help? Thank you.

rocky246
12-04-2010, 04:58 AM
Does it sound like something is running when it says warming up. If so, I would check the toner bottle. The machine will cycle the bottle looking for toner and display warming up while it does this. I've had people call for this and 2-3 hours later when I arrive it still says warming up. Remove empty bottle and install new. Give it a few minutes to add toner and it takes off and runs.

fixthecopier
12-04-2010, 12:39 PM
It is looking for toner, I bet the bottle is empty.

Techead42
12-06-2010, 12:45 AM
Our secondhand bizhub 250 is stuck on "Now Warming Up".
Turning it off and on won't work.

Before this problem occured, there was a paper jam in the first tray but we couldn't find anything so we did a trouble reset and that's when the "Now Warming Up" message occurred and hasn't gone away since.

Please help? Thank you.

xxxbambixx, are you positive the message is "Now Warming Up", or is it perhaps "Please Wait"? If it's "Please Wait" you may have a bad NIC card.

xxxbambixxx
12-07-2010, 06:27 PM
I'm positive the message was "Now Warming Up".

strangely enough, after being turned off for the weekend, the copier is once again working.

i do think it may be the toner because the copier did make a sound like it was perhaps cycling something? for future reference, is there a way to check if the toner is low before it gets stuck like that again?

Custom Search