PDA

View Full Version : Error Code Emptying FS-1030D Waste Reservoir

Custom Search

AndrewH
12-14-2010, 10:32 AM
Hi, we have an FS-1030D which got some error code that I didn't recognise so I called up Kyocera who explained that the error code meant that the waste reservoir was full and that the drum needed replacing. I thought this sounded like an expensive job considering it was just a case of emptying the waste so I found a guide on here on how to empty the reservoir mysef. That went okay (I think) but now it's back in the machine and the same error code is still flashing. I'm struggling to find error code listings so I don't know exactly what the error code means.

Is there some chip on the drum that I have to reset or somethig like that?

Thanks.

copygirl
02-13-2011, 04:28 AM
I think you're still going to have to replace the imaging unit. Don't think you're going to be able to reset it. I think there is a fuse on the back of the unit.

madas
02-15-2011, 03:34 AM
Hi,
there is no chip on the drum. are you sure the error code is correct? also download the user manual for FS-1020d its the same codes it has the error codes in that.

Madas

HenryT2
02-15-2011, 06:30 PM
If all you did was DUMP the waste toner, you probably did not get the waste toner sensor clean. Try blowing the toner out with compressed air. If you still get the error code...then follow Copygirl's suggestion and order a new process unit.

Custom Search