PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub 600 skew

Custom Search

emujo
12-15-2010, 05:33 PM
This pig is in a print shop, has 2.8 million copies and customer is complaining of small amount of skew that shows up only when folding 8x11R from Tray 3/4. No skew from bypass tray, or external LCT (11x17 loaded). Feed rubber is new in tray 3 and 4. Can't find the cause of this skew, or any ideas on how to adjust for it..any ideas? Emujo

Mr Spock
12-15-2010, 06:27 PM
image skew or fold skew?

YouthAttack
12-15-2010, 11:02 PM
i would think it would be the trays. for some reason those blue paddles dont stay pushed up against the paper. i had one that skewed and creased only from tray 3 and i just swapped the tray with a scrapper and it worked. i've tried adjusting those trays before but ive only made this worse :(

Downunder
12-16-2010, 10:22 AM
Check the white idle rollers with the dust collectors. The white rollers can get flat spots on them if the techs aren't vigilant in cleaning the pads. Also the roller underneath needs to be cleaned. With regards to the side guides in the cassette we put a piece of foam in between the guide and the cassette.

emujo
12-17-2010, 05:41 PM
Turned out to be build up on the right door driven (white) rollers. Since the LCT was mounted, this has probably never been cleaned in 2.8 mil copies. Clean now though and paper aligning problem cleared up. Thanks for the tips. Emujo

Custom Search