PDA

View Full Version : Fuzzy text on certain font when bolder c351

Custom Search

yannii33
12-30-2010, 04:16 PM
I am printing a word 2007 doc and i tried from xp and 7. Some of the larger bolder fonts come out fixxy towards the center of the character when printing in PCL or PS I tried many setting in printer preferences and same problem. It doesnt happen in all the fonts only the heavier larger type fonts is this something that can be configured from the machine or is this something else. Thank you

DelawareJim
12-30-2010, 06:57 PM
Try cleaning the LED optics strips under each of the 4 image units. This will usually make everything clear and sharp again. To get excellent access to those strips, you may want to take all 4 image units out of the copier and then remove the transfer belt assembly. I use a paper towel with a couple drops of isopropyl rubbing alcohol and wipe across each of the strips several times. Reinstall everything and there you go. Should only take about 5 to 10 minutes.

ZOOTECH
12-30-2010, 07:07 PM
I don't know KM drivers but in the Sharp driver you can use Resident Fonts or Download Fonts. Printing is often improved when using the Download Font from the application.

Custom Search