PDA

View Full Version : C452 with Copitrak

Custom Search

kingarthur
01-14-2011, 02:50 PM
Has anyone had to fit "copitrak" to a biz C452, if so,can you tell me where it needs to be connected to the machine

cheers

stepwik
11-10-2011, 05:21 AM
I'm looking at doing the same with a KM bizhub 552 (not "C"). My random guess is one needs to enable twain scanning on it, and as such it would be done using a separate network drop (ie the 2 machines are connected to the switch/router rather than directly to each other).

Did you end up doing this? How did it go?

Has anyone had to fit "copitrak" to a biz C452, if so,can you tell me where it needs to be connected to the machine

cheers

kingarthur
11-10-2011, 02:08 PM
hi

the company who supplied the copitrak did it....but they made a right mess of the way they left the wires hanging down...cos everytime the customer had to open/close the r/h hand door...they had to move the cables out of the way to stop them getting trapped

emujo
11-10-2011, 08:23 PM
You need to get with copytrack..give them the model # and they should supply the correct interface cable. You can find the copier cable under the right upper cover (Optics Section). Then you need to get into service mode and turn on the vendor mode. Emujo

Custom Search