PDA

View Full Version : Gestetner dsm745

Custom Search

fresbee
06-14-2007, 10:16 AM
Hi to everbody, i need help about the procedur to reset the copier because i'm going nere to 150,000 copies and i want to make the maintenance.

I know how to go to the Sp Mode but then i need help.;)

Realy i need the codes please help!!

I had a Ricoh 25copies and i make 1.200.00 copies always with a good maintenance.

Bye and THANKS :)

:cool:

Cipher
06-14-2007, 01:46 PM
SP2801 TD sensor initial setting (only do this one after replacing the developer, temporarily remove the toner hopper when you do).
SP2001 Charge roller voltage (set back to -1500 after replacing the charge roller)
SP3001-002 ID sensor calibration (do this after replacing the drum).
SP7804 PM counter reset

fresbee
06-14-2007, 04:27 PM
Thanks a lot, now i will see.

:):):cool::):)

mrvibe
06-29-2007, 05:39 AM
sorry to correct you daz but with the dsm745 there are a few changes when it comes to the 150k pm
first I would check sp 5501 it should be set to "150"
after changing the 150k pm kit drum and developer BEFORE reinstalling the said units, I would clean the paper dust catcher , you will find it in front of the reg. roller (it will be full).

When installing the dev unit place a cheet of paper over the toner opening , where the drum goes. and install the drum

run sp2801, then 2805... remove the sheet of paper separating the drum and dev unit THEN run 3002-001 and your complete!

sorry to seem complicated

fresbee
01-26-2008, 12:03 PM
sorry to correct you daz but with the dsm745 there are a few changes when it comes to the 150k pm
first I would check sp 5501 it should be set to "150"
after changing the 150k pm kit drum and developer BEFORE reinstalling the said units, I would clean the paper dust catcher , you will find it in front of the reg. roller (it will be full).

When installing the dev unit place a cheet of paper over the toner opening , where the drum goes. and install the drum

run sp2801, then 2805... remove the sheet of paper separating the drum and dev unit THEN run 3002-001 and your complete!

sorry to seem complicated

Hi, thanks for the anser first.
I call the tech ricoh because i don't have how to clean the macchine and he change the developer because the copies was too much bright, but i see that he didn't separate the toner from the developer in the sp 2801-05. :confused::confused:
Will that do something???? :confused::confused:
After the copies was always bright and now we decide to change the drum unit - rool charge - and transfer belt i have doon 160.000 copies.:o:o

What you think about this ??

Can the copy after will be OK??:cool:

Paper_Jam
01-26-2008, 01:12 PM
The developer is supposed to be changed at 300K.

fresbee
01-26-2008, 02:53 PM
The developer is supposed to be changed at 300K.

Thanks, but we know it after we change it.
What you think about yhe sp mode and about the bright copys ????

Bye thanks again:D

SGT_Snacks-64
01-26-2008, 06:55 PM
Right,

Drum, Charge Roller, Cleaning blade(s), cleaning brush etc are all usually replaced at 150k "It's going around that if the second cleaning blade is installed on the machine, the life of the drum may be reduced, not sure if this is true or not but there is a debate on this Forum about it"

Developer is replaced at 300k, sometimes it could have a shorter life though.

You'd probably want a Ricoh tech to do this rather than do it yourself, it can be a very messy job unless you really know what you're doing!

If the machine hasn't been seen in a while, the Dust catcher will be full, but you might want to go over the Registration roller with some WD-40 or something similar.

You'd want to check the Fuser for wear too....

Cipher
01-26-2008, 07:11 PM
I call the tech ricoh because i don't have how to clean the macchine and he change the developer because the copies was too much bright, but i see that he didn't separate the toner from the developer in the sp 2801-05.

You only need to do SP 2801 when replacing the developer.

The developer out of the pack already has the correct mixture of toner and carrier.
That's why they tell you to cover up the dev entrance so no more toner is added until the TD sensor has cailabrated to it's 4v reference mark.

But I don't understand what you mean by 'bright' copies though.

Sample please?

[EDIT] I agree with SGT_Snacks-64 there is a lot of things to be checked and replaced when doing a PM.
A end user should not even attempt it in my opinion.

Fearless V K
01-26-2008, 07:45 PM
So many quirks w/this machine, only a qualified Ricoh certified tech, or one who has lots of experience with it should attempt to work on it. You may spend a little more in upkeep, but the machine will run better, and you will avoid a lot of headaches.

Custom Search