PDA

View Full Version : Opinions on bizhub C35

Custom Search

dickierock
01-25-2011, 05:32 PM
Hi,we mainly service kyocera brands but we are looking at this konica minolta c35 model.Anybody got any opinions good or bad?would be interested to get some feedback,also do the cartridges,drum etc,go the distance or are they prone to failure?had a quick scan through the service manual and it rates the toner for continuous printing.Is this an issue for you?.Thanks in advance..

BIG PAPA
01-25-2011, 06:44 PM
We have a few of these units out. One of which has a very high B/W volume. Machine holding up fine, supplies seem to go the distance they r rated for. They seem to be doing a good job for us. No complaints as of yet.

emujo
01-25-2011, 06:51 PM
Got about 20 of these in our area..so far no complaints..front door is a little weak and had to replace 2 so far. Very easy to set up and get copying/printing/scanning. I think the standard paper capacity is a little low and for some reason the bypass tray is "Tray 1". It would be nice if the color button could be locked out w/o needing department codes (service mode setting...). This is the perfect MFP to replace that worn out HP 5, but not the Toshiba 281C or the KM C350. Emujo

mascan42
01-25-2011, 11:31 PM
I've heard that there are some issues with the hard drives causing the machine to lock up, but I haven't seen it myself. My only problem is the unusually complicated user interface.

Custom Search