PDA

View Full Version : Ricoh 3310LE Lines on Copies

Custom Search

PASTech
01-25-2011, 11:03 PM
I have a Ricoh 3310Le Fax with lines on copies. Yes we have cleaned the scan glass. We replaced the scan glass assembly and the drum. The lines run along one side of the page and only starts 2 millimeters on the lead edge of the page. The lines also fade in and out as they run along the page. We cleaned the laser glass and still can't figure out what the problem is. Someone suggested that it might be the drum ground that is a problem but any help would be great.

rthonpm
01-26-2011, 04:28 PM
Are there any lines or wear spots on the heat tube in the fuser? The thermistors on these little guys tend to scar the heat tube after awhile.

Eric1968
01-26-2011, 05:25 PM
Are you sure it's in the printing part of the machine? These lines also appear when the CIS needs calibration.

PASTech
01-26-2011, 07:03 PM
When I stop the machine mid stream there is the pattern of toner on the drum, which rules out the fuser heat tubes as well. Not sure how to do a CIS calibration but that is what I am going to try next.

PASTech
01-26-2011, 07:46 PM
It was the CIS calibration...took several calibrations which seemed to slowly clear the lines. Rather weird but it works clean now...WOOT!!!

Thanks for the HELP

Custom Search