PDA

View Full Version : Copier tech needed in Montana

Custom Search

dialrecruiting
06-21-2007, 07:50 PM
We have a client in the Western Montana area that is in need of an experienced copier tech. Ideally, this individual would move into a Lead Tech role in the near future. Our client is very motivated, & is willing to pay well for the right individual. They will even assist with relocation if someone is interested in moving to the area. If interested, please give us a call at 609-567-7889 or email us at dialrecruiting@comcast.net

nightshade
06-21-2007, 09:56 PM
You should list the brands that the dealer services.

dialrecruiting
06-22-2007, 04:05 PM
The brand isn't really a concern to our client. They are more interested in finding someone with experience dealing with the technology (in general), with customers, car stock, etc. Plus, they have the means & resources to get someone trained & certified on the product line pretty quickly.

nightshade
06-22-2007, 04:35 PM
But it might be important to the technician.

Scott_Lewis
06-24-2007, 03:13 AM
There is one brand that comes immediately to mind..... Xerox. They are really stretched thin in this area.

random
07-21-2007, 10:48 PM
Are they willing to relocate from another country?

dialrecruiting
07-22-2007, 05:57 PM
good question...what country are we talking about?

random
07-23-2007, 07:26 AM
....New Zealand

dialrecruiting
07-23-2007, 05:27 PM
Unfortunately, that's probably just a bit too far away.

Rudi
07-23-2007, 06:08 PM
Can they organise a green card or whatever permit is needed , relocation can be done with no sweat at all.

dialrecruiting
07-26-2007, 07:22 PM
I'll find out...

Suprtek
08-21-2007, 01:57 AM
Can you be more specific about what you mean by "pay well"? I have over twenty years experience and excellent references. I currently enjoy a very stable and well paying (over 60K) position in the Midwest with good benefits, but I have always been interested in Montana. Would this position be able to compete with what I already have? I have many other questions of course, but until I know the answer to this one they are rather irrelevant. Thanks.

LaserSharp
10-04-2007, 07:55 PM
I'd love an excuse to move to Montana, I spent a good portion of my youth on the eastern edge.

UNfortuntatly I would need to find a tech to replce me here first ;)

orlandouseche
10-22-2007, 12:26 AM
would they accept someone from venezuela?:)

dialrecruiting
10-30-2007, 12:02 PM
Sorry guys...didn't mean to "check out" on you here...but I didnt' notice that there were any more responses to this thread. Suprtek...if you're making $60K in the Midwest...congratualtions, you are at the top of the payscale, my friend. $60K in most Midwest cities would translate to $70-75K on either coast, & would still be about $60K in the South...there aren't many places paying techs that much money. The challenge you'll have if you ever decide to test the job market is trying to find a position where the income & cost of living balance with your current situation. Many of the senior techs we speak with have a difficult time making a career change because after "x" number of years, they get to the point where they are making more $$$ than someone else is going to pay them. We saw this happening a lot when Ricoh & Lanier were merging...lots of people were unhappy & wanted to make a move but couldn't because of the pay discrepancy. Now that's not always the case - and sometime other reasons for making a change are an even greater motiivator. But if you've been in one place 15-20 years & your primary (or only) motivation is financial, it's going to be a major challenge to find something paying more or even the same. Not impossible, but certainly not a slam dunk.

Oh...as for the Montana slot, that's been filled. We appreciate the interest some of you have shown, & we'll keep you posted on other opportunities.

kittymor
10-30-2007, 05:43 PM
How about 2 senior experienced techs? Just moving into Xerox, 20+ years in Ricoh.

dialrecruiting
10-30-2007, 06:13 PM
Believe me...there is always a demand for experienced techs - in every market

Copydoc Ric
04-14-2008, 11:14 PM
I am currantly located N.W. montana and could be in the market for a improvement to current position. I have 20 yrs. experiance in copier repair field. I serviced canon copiers for about 17 of those yrs. Recently I have trained on minolta and kyocera copiers, certified training. I recently relocated from the Phoenix area, about 4 yrs. ago.

Custom Search