PDA

View Full Version : Konica 7135/IP 423 Printing Issues

Custom Search

mike*
02-03-2011, 10:51 PM
Im more of a kyocera guy so this is some unfamiliar territory for me...I went out just to set up a Konica 7135 just for printing, easy right? Well it started out bad, everytime i changed the port on the machine it would increase the number by 1 (is this normal?). I put in 9100 and the status page would say it was 9101. I put in 9099 and the status page said it was 9100. This was fine and dandy but it only worked with 9101, no biggie thats fine.

But then all the drivers i downloaded from the konica minolta website kept giving me problems. The first PS one i tried kept printing out 20 pages of garbled junk when i went to print a test page, tired the PCL driver listed and the computer kept crashing everytime i would access the properties of it. Same thing happened on another computer, so im assuming its the driver. Eventually i broke down and just used an HP driver for the time being. Any thoughts or suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

dallas
02-04-2011, 04:41 PM
Use a LPR Port. Queuename: PORT1

Refer the User Manual Download Result - Download Center | KONICA MINOLTA (http://www.konicaminolta.eu/business-solutions/support/download-center/download-result.html?packageId=17863&productName=IP-423)

Custom Search