PDA

View Full Version : bizhub c351

Custom Search

leks29
02-14-2011, 10:11 PM
i wasn't able to change the ip settings so i did a initialization as adviced by Stirton.M but after doing it all i get now on the screen is the Konica Minolta Logo and nothing else... some help would be greatly appreciated! THNKS

RRodgers
02-14-2011, 10:50 PM
i wasn't able to change the ip settings so i did a initialization as adviced by Stirton.M but after doing it all i get now on the screen is the Konica Minolta Logo and nothing else... some help would be greatly appreciated! THNKS

Sounds like a bad NVram, try flashing it. Good luck

leks29
02-14-2011, 10:54 PM
how do i do this? i have no experience with this kind of printers, we just got it used a few days ago... any more help would be apreciated THANKS RRodgers

clamman
02-14-2011, 11:24 PM
Nvram recovery firmware is located on Konica. Cant remember if it is under special firmware or base firmware. Can't check for you because I just switched dealers today and have no access any more. You load it just like regular firmware but will have to put all your inital setups back in.

leks29
02-15-2011, 12:25 AM
hum... do i have to be a member to download firmware? i searched all over konica website and i haven't found anything! please help!

RRodgers
02-15-2011, 02:10 PM
hum... do i have to be a member to download firmware? i searched all over konica website and i haven't found anything! please help!

Yes you do. Sorry... call your local dealer to take care of this.

Custom Search