PDA

View Full Version : konica minolta c2403... again

Custom Search

brent
03-11-2011, 06:45 PM
so we all know that the sensor gives us problems. but I had another issue with this code. I had a huge humming issue with this toner drive unit. so I replaced it with a good used one. I thought. the noise went away. and got the machine toned up. now 3 weeks later the toner bottle was bound yesterday. so i replaced the toner drive again. today it only c2403 codes out. so Ireplaced the sensor in questions. but the drive is very irratic again. could I just be dealing with bad motors in the toner drive? I watch it just spin and it will not stop in home position. any help would be welcome.

brent

Zeldaman
03-11-2011, 06:59 PM
Hi there!
There is no specific type but i think itīs ablack&white POS. In the tonermechanisum is a (i call it so) springclutch which can fail, & the tonerbottlesetsensor is allways a niceguy!
Greetings...

brent
03-11-2011, 07:16 PM
I found this document. even though the machine is a piece. we still got to maintain them. until they die. or fall over. I am going to review this and look at it again this afternoon. thought it was very interesting so I am posting it

Custom Search