PDA

View Full Version : Shippng back a Bizhub 600

Custom Search

scottflhr
03-14-2011, 02:42 AM
Hello

I am shipping back Minolta Bizhub 600 to the leasing company. Frist Question should i leave the toner bottle in or take it out? Also it looks like i do not have a Hard Drive - how is the best way to check and see if i have a Hard Drive/

Thanks Scott

emujo
03-14-2011, 01:39 PM
I'm sure the shiping company appreciates your concern, but it should be left to the company that was doing your maintenance to get the MFP ready for shipping. Do you want to be held responsible if something breaks during the move. As to the HDD, press the user box hard key on the control panel, if it responds, you have a HDD installed, and once again, it should be the responsability of your maintenace provider to either remove and replace the HDD (you would pay for this option), or use the built in KM software to wipe the HDD (DOD level 3 sanitizing) and this should be provided free of charge. Emujo

scottflhr
03-14-2011, 03:21 PM
We do not have a service contract on the bizhub 600 any more and we ar responable to ship it to the leasing company .just was wondered if i should leave the toner in or take it out.

Thanks Scott

acusso1234
03-14-2011, 05:03 PM
If you do not need the bottle for another box, leave it in.

Custom Search