Basic IT Software
Color Basics 1
Copier Basics 1
Copier Basics 2
FAX Basics 1
Principles of Troubleshooting
Printer Basics 1
Safety & Environment

Now i am not working in company , so i have no user account on konica learninng bt.
any one help me please.

ni311
03-17-2011, 05:02 PM
If you are not working on the company, how did you find out these chapters?

dmw
03-17-2011, 06:56 PM
i work in konica minolta distributor company in 2000 to 2007, now i work in a computer company

TheOwl
03-18-2011, 02:16 AM
So another silly question, why do you need the Associate or Professional qualifications?

dmw
03-18-2011, 05:37 AM
want to start Technical Trainings of office automation products , Where we start to teach how office products works .when i am in company i have all these materials but i loss my HDD data unfortunately .

TheOwl
03-18-2011, 06:15 AM
You will find that this material is for companies with a dealer / repairer status only.

emujo
03-18-2011, 04:50 PM
Good luck with that...well maybe someones got hours of time on their hands to register for all the courses, download the workbooks and email them to you, and get fired if it gets back to KM. Emujo

stevelau
03-20-2011, 10:19 AM
Agreed with Emujo, if got caught will get fired! Thought this suppose to be confidential?

RRodgers
03-20-2011, 06:51 PM
I'll give ya the info, course... it's going to cost you... and since I'll be fired for it... I'd say.... 5 million should cover it. Wanna use my paypal account or just write me a check?

Desert Rat
03-21-2011, 07:00 AM
Mr. RRodgers,
Don't forget that after taxes, you would end up with about 2.5 mil or so.

Better ask for more if your going to retire at a young age.

DR

RRodgers
04-01-2011, 02:42 PM
Mr. RRodgers,
Don't forget that after taxes, you would end up with about 2.5 mil or so.

Better ask for more if your going to retire at a young age.

DR

Hmmm... you are right... let's make it an even 9 million.

Gooner
04-01-2011, 03:38 PM
If anyone is found distributing this information look forward to hearing from KM!!:mad:

aleksander
04-04-2011, 05:39 AM
Agreed with emujo. TheOwl & RRodger. Confidential.

TheOwl
04-04-2011, 05:49 AM
Well, lets look at this another way instead just going down the path that we all know that the info is confidential.

If you want to train people in Office Automation Products, then the best way is to write something up your self and distribute that through out your new company. That way it is your own work which won't infringe on copyrights and you can make it so that people can easily understand it.

Or, if I read your reply back and our understanding of Office Automation is the same, then pay for the company to come in and do the training. This way everyone is getting trained by someone that knows the products and can answer questions that you may even have.

I prefer to write my own material because that way I can explain it to the people that the material is meant for. No point in giving sales guys Technical training as they mostly have no idea of how things actually work.

Custom Search