PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Fs-1300d printing blank pages

Custom Search

n25an
03-18-2011, 09:44 PM
I have a problem with two fs-1300d printing blank pages...
It can print... Meaning that when it does print it works perfect...
If you go into the copier web page and print files or text it will work... But that only lasts for awhile...
It quickly defaults to printing blanks...

I am going to try updating firmware...

Any assistance would be appreciated...

Print drivers are kx print drivers...

CT Copier Repair
03-18-2011, 10:37 PM
Firmware
or its losing drum ground
make sure that the contacts are clean and truly making good contact

blackcat4866
03-19-2011, 02:06 AM
Firmware
or its losing drum ground
make sure that the contacts are clean and truly making good contact

I agreed about the drum ground, or possibly developer bias contacts. =^..^=

madas
03-21-2011, 11:22 PM
Hi, I have had a couple of these and FS-1128's similar drum/dev where the customer had either changed toner or cleared jam.
in all cases the dev was not sitting correctly, I got them to remove the dev and push the green drum handles as a precaution and then re-insert the dev making sure it clipped in to the little white spring loaded locking lugs at the front, this solved the issue for me but you may have something else going on.
I made sure they pushed the dev unit toward the back of the m/c quite firmly.

hope this helps

madas

JustManuals
03-22-2011, 03:51 AM
This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from
Just Manuals | The Internet's largest selection of manuals | Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

n25an
03-24-2011, 07:00 PM
It seems to be an issue with the way the developer is seated... The it person swithced the developer units of two fs 1300d machines... One bad... One good... All worked... Then he switched them back and both still worked... Must be an issue with the way the developer is seated... Thanks again....

blackcat4866
03-25-2011, 01:48 AM
This was really common on the FS-2000, 3900, 4000 series printers. If the machine was bounced around a little on the trip to the customers office, ... blank prints. All it took was to re-seat the developing unit. Personally I wonder if the customer didn't contribute sometimes by pushing & pulling while installing toner. =^..^=

HenryT2
03-28-2011, 06:53 PM
This was really common on the FS-2000, 3900, 4000 series printers. If the machine was bounced around a little on the trip to the customers office, ... blank prints. All it took was to re-seat the developing unit. Personally I wonder if the customer didn't contribute sometimes by pushing & pulling while installing toner. =^..^=

Like Blackcat said >

We have seen this as well. Also light print or 7410 when customer changes the toner and WTB.
( they seem to have a problem seeing the little release on the neck of the WTB, and pull the drum just enough to cause problems )

On the 1300's etc, I think they can't figure out how to unlock the toner, and that pulls the PU or drum just enough to cause problems.

JUST REMEMBER...............A salesperson probably taught them how to change toner cartridges...........

Custom Search