PDA

View Full Version : Error Code How do I fix a j32-02 on a Konica 7155

Custom Search

Maindron1
03-23-2011, 03:34 PM
(I just replaced the ADU board and it is working now.)

Hello,

I have a Konica 7155 and it is giving the J32-02 error code. I checked the service manual and it says to change the PS42 but cannot locate the PS42, could anybody help me locate it?

My machine has over 4,000,000 copies on it and I bought 3 years ago with only 250,000 copies on it so you can imagine that I make a lot of copies but it is still running great, I bought an ADU unit that I would like to replace mine with but I have no idea how to remove the ADU unit.

ANy help will be greatly appraciated since I am running on a very tight budget and calling a pro will be a last result. The last pro I dealt with was a complete croc, he used to disconnect something in my machine and make me buy parts that had nothing wrong with them, I caught him when he disconnected the connectors from the ADU board and was making me buy the main board and that is why I became suspicious and started looking into it and decided that I was gonna try and work on my machine from now on, I have been doing pretty good but this one error I cannot fix.

Please help.

Custom Search