PDA

View Full Version : Xerox M15i no power

Custom Search

patterson
07-23-2007, 02:21 AM
Hello, I have a Xerox M15i with no power, is this the power supply most likely or does it blow a fuse ever? Also, does anyone know the Sharp model equivalent? I am having a hard time finding a power supply, if that is what it turns out to be, maybe I can install a Sharp and it will still work? Any help greatly appreciated!

Posted Sunday 9:22 p.m.

unisys12
07-23-2007, 05:34 AM
You may have to really research this one, but this model was actually made by Samsung and is sold by alot of companys. Sharp being one, but also Ricoh. The Ricoh/Savin version is called the AC204.

If you have access to a Buyers Laboratory comparison book this will aid you greatly in finding a parts machine that has what you need since it will list who made the machine, the model they sell it under, as well as any other party that sells that same machine under a different brand.

Oh yeah... my moneys on the PS too!

patterson
07-23-2007, 05:51 AM
This is very helpful, many thanks!

patterson
08-21-2007, 06:21 AM
Thanks very much for the advice, it was the power supply board, I happened by sheer luck to have a Ricoh AC204 and used the psb out of it, has been working great for several weeks now. Many thanks! :):D

Custom Search