PDA

View Full Version : sharpdesk vs mx2300 issue

Custom Search

DINGO
03-31-2011, 08:27 PM
Hi friends

I`m having the folow issue:
I have a network with some pcs, and sharp copiers like, ar-m450/451/mx2300, and some SO, like seven, vista, and xp.
My issue is, in the 2 pcs that have SO windows xp when i try to upgrade the mx-2300 scaner, simply give me the error "unknow", and after delete all existentes profiles, and finaly damage some files of the sharpdesk program.?

Someone know something about?

regards

tmaged
04-01-2011, 02:37 AM
Are you trying to set up the PC to scan to multiple machines ? I seem to recall a bulletin about an issue for that, but can't seem to find it. Why not set up the MX to scan to a folder instead of Sharpdesk ?

DINGO
04-02-2011, 11:55 AM
Hi tmaged
in advance, thanks for your reply.

Yes, is my case, was important if you can get that boletim.

And, for scan to a folder, i only know setup with sharpdesk to? there are
another kind?

One thing, this copier alr

DINGO
04-02-2011, 12:00 PM
sorry i do not have finished the message,

I mean that this copier already have worked good in this network, and is hapened in two computers that have windows xp, because there are more two computers in the network, one with seven, and other with vista, and i have multiples copers, two 451, three ar-m450, and this mx 2300n.

good weekend mate,

wtroll
04-06-2011, 06:03 PM
Hi tmaged
in advance, thanks for your reply.

Yes, is my case, was important if you can get that boletim.

And, for scan to a folder, i only know setup with sharpdesk to? there are
another kind?

One thing, this copier alr

Hello,
your problem may be on the 2 local PCs with OS Win XP.
Try to uninstall and than re-install SharpDesk (Ver. 3.3 is now available with new series machines).
About "Scan to folder": on MX machines you can configure "Scan to folder" from the address book of the web page.
Click on the "add" button and chose "folder" like type of destination.
Compile all request fields and don't forget that may be required user name & password to access to the shared folder on PC.

DINGO
04-06-2011, 08:36 PM
hi friend
thanks, but i`ive already try all sharpdesk versions.
i`m glad about the "scan to folder" sugestion .

Akitu
04-06-2011, 09:52 PM
Have you tried uninstalling the existing copies of Sharpdesk on all machines, and reinstalling Sharpdesk 3.3? Also, do they have a software firewall (Windows or other) that could potentially be blocking local access? I know you said scan to email works so I'm trying to think of a reason why the email would work but folders won't.

If there is no username and password, try the username Administrator and leave the password field blank.

Custom Search