PDA

View Full Version : AR-M350 FSCID_S jams

Custom Search

Buddy
04-05-2011, 11:44 PM
Hi gang,
This machine jams about every 30 copies. The paper just makes it into the finisher and then stops. (This is on a multiple, single-sided copy job, resulting in jams all the way back to the paper tray.) I've tried cleaning all of the feed rollers connected to the finisher without it making any differnce. Also replaced tray feed rollers. Cleaned and lubed the reg roller unit. Cleaned all of the vertical feed rollers. Ideas?? Thanks

ZOOTECH
04-05-2011, 11:56 PM
If the machine has a lot of copies, check and or replace your turn around unit.

JustManuals
04-06-2011, 01:20 AM
This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from
http://www.justmanuals.com

Paul@justmanuals.com

wtroll
04-07-2011, 01:46 PM
Hi gang,
This machine jams about every 30 copies. The paper just makes it into the finisher and then stops. (This is on a multiple, single-sided copy job, resulting in jams all the way back to the paper tray.) I've tried cleaning all of the feed rollers connected to the finisher without it making any differnce. Also replaced tray feed rollers. Cleaned and lubed the reg roller unit. Cleaned all of the vertical feed rollers. Ideas?? Thanks

Hello,
I think you have a problem on the finisher (AR-FN6 right?) and not into the printer body.
FSCID_S code is a "Staple Compiler In Detect Sensor" static jam.
Try to clean this sensor and check operation with Sim.03-02.
Also check all around that sensor.
Good luck!

bilyahn
04-07-2011, 02:42 PM
Check your tension on the belts in the staple compiler. Also clean these. There's a tech bulletin that states you can adjust the belt tension but I can't seem to find it. Actually I should ask if you are using the offset tray or the top tray? If it's the offset tray then check these belts. I have had them cause this error code quite a bit.

Good luck.

Bil

Buddy
04-07-2011, 02:53 PM
Thanks Bill. It's from the top tray. I'll give the turnover unit a try.

lky1978
04-10-2011, 05:53 AM
ar-fn6 give a lots of trouble, normally i wont suggest customer to purchase

Jhay
05-17-2011, 04:20 PM
Hi!

Have you found the problem?

If not, you could try the following:

1. try cleaning the 2 sensors above the fusing (turnover)unit, as well as checking its actuators for wear.
2. there are two one-way gears in the turnover unit which usually comes faulty/slipping. try cleaning them and observe for any improvement?

Good luck.

Buddy
05-17-2011, 04:29 PM
Thanks Jhay. I swapped out the finishe and that took care of it.

Jhay
05-19-2011, 01:03 AM
Oh.. Thats good.

Custom Search