PDA

View Full Version : SC486 on Ricoh cl3000/GO81 Print Engine

Custom Search

phildmatthews
07-29-2007, 10:20 PM
This one I think might be for DaZ. Original problem was Colour CQ, too dark. Found that the Black Drum unit was not disengaging. Replaced the sensor, which was faulty. No change to C/PQ. Established No drive to black drum unit change solenoid, solenoid OK. Replaced ECB (engine control board), Immediate SC486 Service code.(Black Drum unit solenoid faulty).
Have subsequently changed the whole drive assembly to no effect. I can only surmise a power supply problem but the simple schematic diagram does not help. Any thoughts? Or maybe a real circuit diagram? But any suggestions would be very welcome.

Phil Matthews

JustManuals
07-29-2007, 11:59 PM
The complete schematic is included in the Parts & Service manual available at Just Manuals (http://www.justmanuals.com/product_info.php?products_id=13320)

Paul@justmanuals.com

Cipher
07-30-2007, 07:57 AM
Sorry I don't think I can be of any help on this one pass what the SM tells you.
We only ever sold a few of these printers off contract and I never really did much work on them apart from the odd PCU and fuser change.

The CL3000 is not a brillant model to be honest.
Slow, loud operational noise and the drums rarely reach the target yield.
The newer Aficio SP C410DN & C411DN have a much improved print engine and these are what we are pushing now in there place.

Tonerbomb
07-31-2007, 10:55 PM
This one I think might be for DaZ. Original problem was Colour CQ, too dark. Found that the Black Drum unit was not disengaging. Replaced the sensor, which was faulty. No change to C/PQ. Established No drive to black drum unit change solenoid, solenoid OK. Replaced ECB (engine control board), Immediate SC486 Service code.(Black Drum unit solenoid faulty).
Have subsequently changed the whole drive assembly to no effect. I can only surmise a power supply problem but the simple schematic diagram does not help. Any thoughts? Or maybe a real circuit diagram? But any suggestions would be very welcome.

Phil Matthews
I've also only seen a few of these little printers. Try replaceing both pcu assembly's. Other than changing the kits service to these isn't that easy.

Custom Search