PDA

View Full Version : SF-2022

Custom Search

Clutch
01-28-2005, 07:18 AM
I have a customer with Sharp 2022. When I turn on copier, CH is in diplay, copier warms up, then add toner light comes on. Intravia says interlock/dev out. I noticed Precision Roller carries alot of dev unit parts. Is it time for dev unit rebuild? Toner is being added, but I did not notice if dev unit was turning. Used to working on Panasonic, so everything looked odd to me. Any help welcome.

Mark
02-17-2005, 02:10 AM
For Decades, Sharp has been and is known for bad developer units. Take the DV unit out, and check to see if the developer is pouring out the back. Also check to make sure that all of the gears are good and turning.
If you would rather not rebuild the developer unit, we might be able to help you out with a new unit or a good used unit. Send us an email if you would like a quote on a developer unit.
Have a good day.
Mark
Email: Copyparts1@aol.com

Tony
03-03-2005, 05:15 PM
A \"CH\" is a check error. It could be that a door isn\'t shut or a sorter isn\'t against a machine. A popular one on a sorter for that model was the magnet that holds down the sorter lid breaks off and keeps the lid from shutting properly. Some models it means the lamp fuse is bad.

hope this helps

Phil
05-18-2005, 03:49 PM
The last one I had problems with a \"CH\" with was a Sharp SF-2025 and it turned out to be the sorter wasn\'t seating against the copier well enough. Make sure all doors and corona wire units are seated correctly.

Copier Systems
03-28-2007, 08:38 AM
Ck all your door swiches If copier is sitting on a desk ck- the followering areas 1,Right side doors(look at door while it is open observe tip on door where door an inter-lock meet when door is in closed position.Do this procedure for front door fuser door ****Look closely at fuser door to make sure it has no movement in closed position with alldoors closed an ch showing start with fuser door push in to ck for response do this for each door. If no luck open front door use something to cheat door interlock move dv lock up an down. Should find problem.
Good Luck AndyH.

Custom Search