PDA

View Full Version : Sharp- AR-5132

Custom Search

Copier Systems
08-01-2007, 04:42 AM
Have 5132 sharp that would not adjust to 210 in sim 44sub2 44sub3 will get to the standard 210. cleaned sensor in lower process unit gained one volt max 178 which is not an acceptable voltage copies are poor.carried drum and process unit to customers machine same problem.carried customer drum an prcess unit to my machine and wollow(copies copies copies. ok bad drum and drum sensor right? Carried cus-drum unit back an did the normae 44-2 44-3 voltage is210 on vr-2 an vr-3 powered off an back on and unit went into ready.when i made 5-8copier they were sad
to sadder.It acted as if the drum was in shock, drum cb was not cleaning copies grey with background removed dv unit drum is clean.what do you thank is happening. Help Help
Andy H:o Adjusting pots are good

blackcat4866
08-22-2007, 01:47 AM
The Drum Mark Sensor looks at the drum mark (~13mm x~13mm square on the drum) to determine the condition of the drum. The Image Density Sensor looks at a black patch of toner written onto the drum by the laser. The ID sensor can give low readings if the drum is too worn or light shocked, if the ID sensor is bad, dirty or unplugged, or if the black patch is poorly developed. You covered the first two choices. Now look at the condition of the developer. You can run sim 25-01 to see what the toner sensor reads without changing any settings), or you might have a worn out mag roller or some sort of an agitation problem (such as no drive: you can also test that in sim 25-01). If I remember correctly good developer typically stirrs at about 85-105. I hope this helps.

Custom Search