PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Konica M. C350

Custom Search

chairsurvivor
04-27-2011, 12:09 AM
I am trying to network my Bizhub c350 to my computer but some of my menu options are missing on the printer. Is there a special network mode or service mode I need to go in to first to access these options. Or can I reset the factory settings? Thanks K.B.

chairsurvivor
05-04-2011, 07:10 PM
I've found the service mode but I still am unable to access the network features of my machine, any thought shoot me a message.

Dexor
10-23-2011, 11:25 PM
This post may be helpful. I'm having similar issue via my partner, but haven't been @ the machine myself yet:
http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/konica-minolta/21918-bizhub-c350-fiery-x3e-22c-km.html

Let me know how you're making out, or perhaps you solved the problem long time ago?

TheOwl
10-24-2011, 02:42 AM
If you are missing alot of network options on the machine, then it does sound like you have a Fiery X3e attached. To set this up for the network you will need to get into the Fiery menu by using the following:

1. Utility
2. Controller Details

Before you go looking for this menu, ensure that you have a cream / white coloured box screwed on the back of the machine with a cable coming out of it going into the right hand side of the machine.

Custom Search