PDA

View Full Version : Minolta C253 (Develop Ineo +253)

Custom Search

CrapAimer
06-20-2011, 03:29 PM
HELP

In warm up, get a clicking noise like gears not meshing then comes up replace waste toner tank. Checked fuser seems ok, just rplaced approx 2k ago.

Any suggestings

scanzmgs
06-20-2011, 03:31 PM
Is the itb belt set correctly?
i ve had an issue with the rear of the uint no messing!

BIG PAPA
06-20-2011, 04:01 PM
Also check the waste toner system(arm that empties into waste toner). Might be clogged.

kronical
06-20-2011, 08:38 PM
Since the machine is telling you to check the waste toner, I would start there. The clicking sound could be a loose auger in the waste toner hopper, or the reclaim on the ITB or intake on the waste toner could be clogged, as BIG PAPA suggests.

engineer
06-21-2011, 02:29 PM
i have same problem like that, its cause from toner clogging, check toner supply unit, toner supply drive is same with waste toner drive, so if the toner supply is clogging, the waste toner also having problem.maybe its a little bit difficult, because if you want to clean toner supply you must overhaul the machine.

jackson007
07-14-2011, 10:42 AM
its any loose contact at tcr sensor of each i u unit .so so toner pumps continuosly for that unit,so u have to remove cloging in toner pipe .than auger will rotate freely,other wise same sound repeats.be carefully open behind all to clean toner pipe.

Custom Search