PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Locked Touch Panel

Custom Search

Melwexford
06-28-2011, 04:58 PM
Hi

I am working on a mono Konica Minolta 223 at the moment and can't get round this problem:

Intermittently the Touch panel locks up and no one can print too or use the machine to copy.

A restart (On/Off) general works but even that sometimes goes to the Logo screen and hangs.
Has anyone else had this - Its a new machine, copy count only 9000 odd.

Thanks in advance
Mel
Ireland

SmellsHot
06-28-2011, 05:28 PM
make sure the display connector is properly connected and use a screwdriver to tighten the pins!

Melwexford
06-29-2011, 11:09 AM
Have done this thanks for the help

Any other suggestions?

suso73os
06-29-2011, 05:25 PM
May be an MFP board problem or nvram problem, check conectors, change MFB board if you have another machine or the posibility to obtain one, I had a problem with the control panel cable but the lcd panel goes black, so I think it isnīt the problem. Sorry for my bad english.

Gaffers01
06-29-2011, 05:27 PM
Star with updating the firmware allways best to do this first, before anything else.

rprem
07-01-2011, 11:14 AM
i agreed with gaffers update the firmware first if u have any touchscreen change and see

SmellsHot
07-01-2011, 01:09 PM
Is the data light on when it locks up or does it at least flash? I had a bad ethernet cable the other day and it kept locking up the machine. If that doesn't apply to this situation, then it's more than likely NVRAM, main board, or RAM

HuronMan
07-01-2011, 07:45 PM
Had a new setup doing this. Tried swapping op panel, ng. We flashed it and it worked for a couple of days. Got a call back and formatted the hdd and it woke up. It came back in to another tech and Konica said replace mfp brd. That didn't work. We swapped nvram, power supply, printer brd and the cable. No go. So we decided to try disconnect the peripherals. Unplugged the RADF and it woke back up. Plugged everything back in and its been almost 2 weeks ago and customer says it's fine. I dunno!? Seems like the old standby reseat every connection you can get your hands on worked. Good luck.

Custom Search