PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Bizhub C350 deleting all print jobs that hit the machine

Custom Search

mike4001
07-13-2011, 04:12 PM
Hi

Please Please help i have a customer with a konica Bizhub C350 and i cant understand why it wont print.

Have loaded the driver on to too computers one windows 7 PC and a XP PC, when you go to print anything including the test page from the drivers you see it hit the machine flash up on the screen and it says deleting and just delets it.

i just dont know what to do to get it to print every teck i have asked has never seen it, any help in the matter would be massive.

thanks

Mike

SCHWARZ
07-13-2011, 04:16 PM
try upgrade firmware machine

Solotime
07-13-2011, 10:04 PM
Sounds like user authentication/account track might be turned on. You should be able to look at the print job history on the job list screen. If it says deleted due to error. Look at the error details. If there are no print jobs in the print history screen then I agree that it might be a firmware update issue. I just fixed a C252 that was not printing job and they did show on the history screen.
Good Luck

Ianizer
07-14-2011, 08:06 AM
Good call, Solotime.

Also, remember this is a Tree-Fiddy we're talking about... Probably has a Fiery duct-taped to the back? Wrong color and everything? Circa IC-401?

-I

mike4001
07-14-2011, 09:16 AM
thats the weird thing there is no print history on the machine at all, all we did was move it 300 meters down the road from on company to another and everything when wrong cant understand it.

mike4001
07-14-2011, 09:19 AM
the user authenitcaton / account track is not on

ck1
07-14-2011, 11:58 AM
the user authenitcaton / account track is not on

agree with you

pepper38_cnd
07-14-2011, 12:20 PM
If this machine doesn't have a Fiery it will only support PCL make sure you haven't loaded the PS Driver. Does it work if you are connected directly to it with a crossover cable from your laptop?

mmru4real
07-14-2011, 01:24 PM
Have had some isssues with windows 7, have had to use lpr with queue name of LP with byte counting enabled to get it to work hope this helps, also what is the chance the the ip has changed on their backedn and it may need to be updated, or subnet or gateway, just trying to help.

oldschool
07-14-2011, 05:47 PM
If you suppress Postscript errors (most do) you'll never see the print job that errored out because of it.
In a vending application like Vendor 1 I think special firmware was needed for Pass-Through printing.
If using vendor 2 than there is a setting in admin-security-function management choice-usage setting for each function. Set printing to off (not controlled by vendor).

Custom Search