PDA

View Full Version : AR-BC260

Custom Search

LaserSharp
09-17-2007, 10:50 PM
Helping a client get all of their equipment set back up after a site move.
AR-BC260 comes up with "F1-15 Finisher trouble- call for service"

I think I've checked all the obvious things on the finisher unit and the rest of the system works fine without the finisher hooked up, but what should I be looking for on the finisher to get it back online?

Help Appreciated.

choicecopyguy
09-17-2007, 11:24 PM
Tray lift motor trouble. Check movement with sim 3-3

LaserSharp
09-18-2007, 12:24 AM
I take it sim 3-3 is a diagnostic mode?

I do not have the manual for this unit. I can tell you however that the tray does go move maybe an inch or so when the unit is booting. (before the code). I'm guessing it should move more than that.

Toner Boy
09-18-2007, 02:54 AM
Take the friggin' thing and carefully bend the output tray downwards, this will move the tray closer to the sensor when it initializes.

LaserSharp
10-09-2007, 10:32 AM
Haveing looked at anouther unit with the same finisher that recently Arrived it seems that the stapler unit is not finding it's home position like the working one.

This of course could be becuase of a sensor out of place or jammed during the move, anyone have a man or even just some refference pics of which sesors I should be looking at the hardest.

and here's the big magic part B...If i end up needing a replacemt senor arm etc...anyone out there with parts for this thing?

Custom Search