PDA

View Full Version : BIZHUB 600

Custom Search

NEOTECH
08-23-2011, 04:48 PM
i have a problem in BH-600 when i making copy machine is only scanning paper but no copy out put
display showing message ([now printing) still machin is running what is tha problem some one help me plz.
than'x
:)

SmellsHot
08-23-2011, 08:23 PM
Dirty sensors in the drum unit, located under the drum itself. just gotta clean out the drum unit.

fixthecopier
08-23-2011, 08:41 PM
Yes, what he said.

perdana
08-25-2011, 10:07 AM
Try change TCSB sensor at drum unit.

JustManuals
08-25-2011, 07:57 PM
This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

http://www.justmanuals.com

Paul@justmanuals.com

Gergő
03-08-2016, 11:41 AM
i have a problem in BH-600 when i making copy machine is only scanning paper but no copy out put
display showing message ([now printing) still machin is running what is tha problem some one help me plz.
than'x
:)

Hello,

Could you help me? We have the exactly same problem. Did you solve the problem?

Thanks

Gergő

emujo
03-08-2016, 08:12 PM
Every time I have seen this issue, it was due to the MFP originally having a key counter (this could also be any kind of copy tracking device) on it. The key counter was removed, and the pigtail was not re-inserted, or the billing/vendor mode settings were not changed to reflect the change. On the newer color devices, a drum past its life stop setting would cause this, but on this model, it was always the key counter. I'm not sure if the cleaning web past its count might cause this, but it might be worth checking under life settings in service mode. Emujo

fixthecopier
03-08-2016, 10:37 PM
If you were running and then one time it is "stuck" printing, pull the drum and clean or replace the sensor that reads the patch on the drum.

allan
03-09-2016, 12:40 AM
Does that machine show "ready to copy" before you scan?

I have seen faulty finishers sensors that does not display a jam cause the same problem. The machine will just keep on idling.

Gergő
03-11-2016, 07:32 AM
Every time I have seen this issue, it was due to the MFP originally having a key counter (this could also be any kind of copy tracking device) on it. The key counter was removed, and the pigtail was not re-inserted, or the billing/vendor mode settings were not changed to reflect the change. On the newer color devices, a drum past its life stop setting would cause this, but on this model, it was always the key counter. I'm not sure if the cleaning web past its count might cause this, but it might be worth checking under life settings in service mode. Emujo

Thanks all the quick helpful answer. I think the problem is around the key counter, because ther was a SafeQ pro terminal. I tolt it that to my collegue but he didn't found anything.
Next wednesday we will see it.

Thank you again

Gergő

emujo
03-11-2016, 01:37 PM
Thanks all the quick helpful answer. I think the problem is around the key counter, because ther was a SafeQ pro terminal. I tolt it that to my collegue but he didn't found anything.
Next wednesday we will see it.

Thank you again

Gergő

I'm so bright my mother calls me 'Sonny'. Emujo

Custom Search