PDA

View Full Version : Toshiba 3570

Custom Search

kalindd
09-11-2011, 12:41 PM
Hi there. I'm Konica Minolta and Xerox tech, but I tried to help to friend of mine who has Toshiba 3570.
The machine "says" something in French and it has something to do with Waste toner. ( Can I change the language?)
The container is empty, I couldn't find any photo interrupter.
I checked the little button on the rear side of DV unit. Everything is without success.
Can anyone help me with directions, how to clear this waste toner full message. Or if is ok to send me service manual and I will try finding it my self.
Thanks in advance.

JustManuals
09-11-2011, 07:15 PM
This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals ~ The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

mckinley
09-11-2011, 07:31 PM
has the gear on the waste toner auger (at the rear of the drum unit) drifted along the shaft? this will make the shaft of the auger operate the rear sensor fooling the machine into thinking the UTB is full.

kalindd
09-12-2011, 06:58 PM
Thanks for the replay.
Actually I checked that shaft it was ok and even I removed the button and it didn't matter. Machine stays with this same message.
Is there anything other like counters to reset?

Custom Search