PDA

View Full Version : Copier Displays: Misfeed in Copier

Custom Search

Surie
09-14-2011, 01:13 AM
My toshiba e-studio 200 Copier , Displays: Misfeed in Copier .
I've been thru the trays and all the instructions in the Display, found 1 small piece of paper , but the copier will not Reset.
Any suggestions would be welcome.

JustManuals
09-14-2011, 04:04 AM
This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals ~ The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

TheOwl
09-14-2011, 07:58 AM
When you say that you found a small piece of paper in the machine, did you also find the piece of paper that the torn bit belongs to?

Where did you find the paper?

Does rebooting the machine resolve the issue?

There could be a possibility that either there is more bits of paper in the machine that needs to be cleared, or a sensor is stuck on / broken.

If you don't know that much about copiers, I would suggest getting a trained technician in. While it might cost you in the short term, it will save you in the long run.

Surie
09-14-2011, 08:21 PM
Thank you for your response and advice.
Yes , I did find the entire sheet and the torn part .
No, Rebooting does not help.
Yes, I did have a technician here on 2 visits.He replaced an exit sensor but that has not helped.
I would appreciate any other suggestions.
Thank you.

copiertech
07-16-2012, 10:10 PM
Hi,

I got the same problem we did checked all the sensors and clean them, but still same problem is there any other way to solve it????

thanks

Copiertech

Custom Search