PDA

View Full Version : Error Code How to reset error code CF 50 in Toshiba estudio 351c

Custom Search

rukshan4u2c
09-17-2011, 04:38 PM
hi,

I was adjusting the copy quality in my 351c by cleaning the internal process (Transfer belt, Charge wires, Drum blade, dev units, lazer optics etc., after successfull service i made several copies, the system was smoothly operating. After that to obtain further improvement I entered 05 , 200 (dev. initializing step) after the change of valves automatically, I rebooted the machine. Then I got this code CF 50. How can i reset this error.. ( I refered to the manual it says something about "Reference Plate", How to locate that??).

Thanks in advance...

Mr Spock
09-17-2011, 08:39 PM
reference plate is just above the dev units. It is a grey patch that the machine references to set up the color developers. If this patch is dirty then the error. If you clean this patch with anything but air you will need to replace. After replacing you will need to run the adjustment for it. It is in the service handbook ( I am not in front of it right now.). If you did not replace the developer then before you ran the 05-200 then you will need to do so then run it.

JustManuals
09-17-2011, 09:28 PM
This Parts & Service Manual as well as the Service Handbook can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals ~ The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

Custom Search