PDA

View Full Version : es350 Fax Forwarding question

Custom Search

toshtech
09-18-2011, 11:07 PM
Hi all,

I've got a 350 configured to forward incoming faxes to email. At one point in time, the email subject line used to read "RECEIVED BY [sender's phone #]". Another tech went into the account and upgraded it to v4006 from v370. The copier still forwards to email, however the subject line in the email reads "RECEIVED BY [copier's phone #]". I've gone through the GD manuals and the TopAccess guides without success, and even went as far as downgrading to 370 again without success.

Any ideas?

lucky777
09-19-2011, 03:04 AM
Go into the fax section of top acess make sure you checkmark "use senders tsi" some older ebridge machines don't have the option. They only have choice to user receivers info as subject line.

toshtech
09-20-2011, 11:49 PM
Go into the fax section of top acess make sure you checkmark "use senders tsi" some older ebridge machines don't have the option. They only have choice to user receivers info as subject line.

That's what I figured, what's bizarre is that this is something that worked on this copier previously, and stopped working after the 4006 upgrade. RTI and TTI are both turned on in TopAccess, and no option for "use sender's TSI". Checked fax forward settings for the same, nothing ...

Very strange!

Custom Search