PDA

View Full Version : Error Code Toshiba estudio 5520C (kyocera 550C) service code C4E2 - Just killing me Any help!

Custom Search

bmijoe
09-20-2011, 03:06 AM
Having intermittanat C4E2 codes on the unit. Can not force it to happen. Which means the copier waits for me to leave before popping the code. Any help for an old man! I have replaced all gears on the fuser Including the one way gear.

Thanks,

BMIJOE

mckinley
09-20-2011, 07:20 AM
there is a BSI on this, in the UK the bsi number is G10C765E.

there are quite a few causes, parts worn in fuser gearbox, gears on fuser (which you appear to have changed) modded brackets for satelite roller, dirty/faulty satelite roller sensor, damage to flywheel of satelite roller.

JustManuals
09-21-2011, 12:13 AM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals ~ The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

kiwipom23
02-12-2013, 06:45 PM
Any ideas how i can get the BSI which relates to this please

sagar4
02-12-2013, 10:30 PM
Having intermittanat C4E2 codes on the unit. Can not force it to happen. Which means the copier waits for me to leave before popping the code. Any help for an old man! I have replaced all gears on the fuser Including the one way gear.

Thanks,

BMIJOE

[C4E2] Fuser belt rotation detection sensor abnormality
1. Is the fuser belt rotation detection sensor working? (Perform the input check: 03-[FAX]ON/[4]/[F])
* If it is working properly, proceed to 7. If not, check 2 to 6 below.
2. Check if there is any foreign matter or damage on the fuser belt rotation detection sensor.
3. Check if the connector for the fuser unit or any of connectors on the equipment side is
disconnected or open-circuited.
4. Check if the harness between the fuser belt rotation detection sensor and the connector (CN306)
on the LGC board is disconnected or open-circuited.
5. Replace the sensor.
6. Replace the LGC board.
7. Is the sensing plate of the fuser belt rotation detection sensor damaged or smudged?
8. Check if the fuser belt and its drive section have any abnormality.
9. Check if the gear of the fuser drive unit is not engaged, any parts are extremely abraded, the
one-way clutch is not smoothly operated or the surface of the bushing is scraped.
10.Check if grease is applied to the gears and shafts of the fuser unit and fuser drive unit.

bmijoe
02-13-2013, 04:11 AM
Just FYI

Toshiba has a new, stronger, better fuser drive gear box. I ended replacing both the fuser and new style gear box.

I work for a kyocera dealership and dont have access to the toshiba tech write ups. High cost copier to maintain.

Joe

Custom Search