PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub c250 fuse for resetting fusing unit

Custom Search

RichTT
09-27-2011, 03:02 PM
I have read other threads that to reset the fusing unit you need a 85ma fuse,but have seen 62ma in another thread.

Im in UK so found this site selling them
Buy Fuses, Subminiature Fuse axial 7x2.4mm PICO II 0.062A F Littelfuse 251.062HAT1L online from RS for next day delivery. (http://uk.rs-online.com/web/p/fuses-subminiature/5413221/)

Would these fuses be ok?
thanks

trektech
09-27-2011, 03:50 PM
I have read other threads that to reset the fusing unit you need a 85ma fuse,but have seen 62ma in another thread.

Im in UK so found this site selling them
Buy Fuses, Subminiature Fuse axial 7x2.4mm PICO II 0.062A F Littelfuse 251.062HAT1L online from RS for next day delivery. (http://uk.rs-online.com/web/p/fuses-subminiature/5413221/)

Would these fuses be ok?
thanks

Yep, those will work.

barratec
09-27-2011, 04:31 PM
I tried a 100 mA fuse and worked.

trektech
09-27-2011, 04:44 PM
I tried a 100 mA fuse and worked.

Yes, I know. Im not sure what the actual rating may be but have noticed for the KMBS and Xerox reset
Fuses that as long as it is a fast acting xxxMA fuse, it seems to do the trick.

RichTT
09-28-2011, 10:42 AM
Thanks-
I will get them.I think hey come in packs of 10,if they do -if anybody wants one and is willing to cover shipping/postage costs let me know.

RichTT
09-29-2011, 11:14 AM
Well i wrapped the fuse with the other fuse ie put the new fuse nexrt to the old fuse with the ends of the new fuse touching the ends of the old fuse. I put it all back in and came up with misfeed error,So I took the new fuse out,put everything back together and it was fine.
Do I have to physically remove the old fuse first and resolder the new fuse in?

trektech
09-29-2011, 03:17 PM
Well i wrapped the fuse with the other fuse ie put the new fuse nexrt to the old fuse with the ends of the new fuse touching the ends of the old fuse. I put it all back in and came up with misfeed error,So I took the new fuse out,put everything back together and it was fine.
Do I have to physically remove the old fuse first and resolder the new fuse in?

I'm not sure why you may have had a misfeed error.
Jumping the old fuse with the new one should work in theory but I always remove and replace so I have no experience with leaving the old in. Maybe the increased resistance with the two fuses caused your
issue with a false misfeed error?

mitchl
09-30-2011, 07:33 PM
On the fuser sticking up in the middle of the exit area is a little finger or at least there should be, the whole gate will pivot so you can see it...... Is it there and free and moving. This fuser is notorious for tearing up the exit sensor and the whole gate. If the actuator or the gate is broken you just bought a new fuser if its out of place put it back into position, the shaft on the actuators will warp and can be straightened back out with some heat and a little finesse.

Custom Search