PDA

View Full Version : bizhub c452

Custom Search

smiley
09-28-2011, 10:59 AM
hi guys can you please help me how to set the id password of this machine thanks.

JustManuals
09-28-2011, 06:41 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals ~ The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

freixi
09-28-2011, 07:31 PM
default password is 12345678 or 000000

emujo
09-28-2011, 09:12 PM
I'll be so glad when BIZHUB Secure is mandentory for our products. Then when some yahoo, who thinks he's doing someone a favor by posting passwords, puts this confidential info out there, it won't matter. How about if I post some general code that lets you open just about any garage door, or pop your car door locks? Would you be a little peeved at me for this or would you think it's no big deal. Emujo

smiley
09-29-2011, 09:51 AM
hi guys i just want to secure this machine i don't want that public who went in the office can do a copy on it.just my coworkers and i.i know the admin password but im looking for id setting but i cant find it.

WildbillC
09-30-2011, 09:36 PM
Press utility, admin, 12345678,auth\account tack,General settings..... I only had a C550 to look at but it should be close.

smiley
10-01-2011, 06:32 AM
Press utility, admin, 12345678,auth\account tack,General settings..... I only had a C550 to look at but it should be close.thanks guys i will try to look at it and i hope they are the same. thanks

rrrohan
10-02-2011, 06:36 AM
I'll be so glad when BIZHUB Secure is mandentory for our products. Then when some yahoo, who thinks he's doing someone a favor by posting passwords, puts this confidential info out there, it won't matter. How about if I post some general code that lets you open just about any garage door, or pop your car door locks? Would you be a little peeved at me for this or would you think it's no big deal. Emujo

you can change that password same as you can password protect Service Mode. our company always passwords the service mode

k130
10-02-2011, 09:26 AM
thanks guys i will try to look at it and i hope they are the same. thanks

yes, it is the same as c550. you can create account track where you can set who can print both mono and colour or only the black copy allowed. you can set the display on the screen to prompt password only instead of showing both user name and password.

smiley
10-05-2011, 11:03 AM
yes, it is the same as c550. you can create account track where you can set who can print both mono and colour or only the black copy allowed. you can set the display on the screen to prompt password only instead of showing both user name and password.
ok thanks this one is great but all i just want is prevent the other people from copying and allow everyone to print when i try to put password and account name on account track all of them cant print. the computer says the printer needs authentication any body know this thanks.

bizhub1
10-05-2011, 11:15 AM
When you enable account track it works for both copying and printing, I don't believe you can just have a password for copying and not for printing.

kingarthur
10-05-2011, 12:51 PM
in the general settings for account track, isn't there a button to allow print without authorisation.....i'll check a m/c later

DallasTech
10-05-2011, 02:59 PM
in the general settings for account track, isn't there a button to allow print without authorisation.....i'll check a m/c later

You are right, just turn enable the "Print without Authentication" under the "Authentication/Account Track" menu and you will be good to go.

bizhub1
10-05-2011, 04:28 PM

Your right, you can allow it to print.

smiley
10-06-2011, 10:12 AM
thanks guys i will try it tomorrow and i will let you know the result thanks.

BIG PAPA
10-06-2011, 02:32 PM
Two options. Eitherr turn on account track, or auth with ever you set up and turn it on in the settings of the print driver. Or in Admin set print without auth to allow.

Custom Search