PDA

View Full Version : es2500c

Custom Search

xordi69
10-04-2011, 10:14 AM
when print, the logo of the customer is bad, it makes a shdow arround i, this after replace magenta developer. after 05-395 05-396 still bad. its a good idea inicialice printer gamma, how can i do it? peraps 08-597 and after t 05-395?
thanks to all

emujo
10-04-2011, 07:47 PM
How do the calibrations look? If they are good, the problem may be with the logo. What was the reasoning behind Magenta developer replacement? Do other color print jobs look good? The copier itself would not "shadow" just one logo and print all other jobs acceptable. Put the logo on a sceen and blow it up 500% or higher and look for problems with the image. You can also try "print as image" in the driver dialog box. This has helped me allow the MFP to get the output better. We had one similar to this and it turned out the user had put the logo on the glass, scanned it back and was using this image for later printing. Looked like crap. Emujo

xordi69
10-05-2011, 07:15 AM
Developer changed because there are not in dev unit. The problem is logo, but before dev replacing and adjust quality now bad.
I ad cleared gamma and print is ok if i d'ont make 05-1008. Curiously, if i put logo in a pen drive and print it in the same machine, print is ok, whitout shadow...Thanks for your interest

michaelc
10-05-2011, 07:29 PM
Make sure the network cable connected to the photocopier is not damaged in anyway. Might aswell check the one connected to the computer you are printing from to.

toshibadale
10-05-2011, 08:10 PM
Check your text, text/photo, and photo setting. They can make a heck of a difference.

Try each one and see which looks best.

Custom Search